1. Buy Farmland bacon. (Personally I avoid the thick sliced, but maybe you're into that kind of thing.)
2. Turn oven on to 375. You don't actually need to wait for it to preheat. You can put the bacon in a cold oven.
3. Line a rimmed cookie sheet (a.k.a. "jelly roll pan") with tin foil.
4. Put bacon in the pan. (I make no assumptions of cooking acumen here.)
5. Put in oven. (See?) Turn on the light so you can watch the goodness.
6. Bake 10-15 minutes, to desired crispness.
7. Drain on paper towel.
8. Enjoy! Dipping in maple syrup is optional.
we're going to puerto vallarta this week. hasta luego!